Enjoy both Cairo sightseeing and the nomad life in Bahariya oasis at the white desert. Visit Giza pyramids, the Egyptian Museum and Baharyia oasis sightseeing.
Day 01: Arrive Egypt
Our representative will be waiting for you at Cairo airport to meet and assist you. Then transfer by your private A/C vehicle to your hotel for check-in and review your holiday itinerary to arrange the pick-up times for your day tours. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Pyramids Tours: Sphinx, / Museum
After breakfast, you will start your day by the great pyramid of Giza which is the last standing wonder of the ancient world. Your qualified Egyptologist guide will introduce to you each of the 3 pyramids of Giza; Pyramid of Khufu, Pyramid of Khafre and the smaller Pyramid of Menkaure. Then move to discover the sphinx which has the body of the lion with the head of a king.
After lunch, transfer to explore the Egyptian museum where Egypt’s best national collection of archaeological treasures has been housed in. Inside the Egyptian Museum . you will visit the treasures of Tut Ankh Amun. Then continue to visit Coptic Cairo where you will see some very old churches such as the hanging Church “suspended Church” and Ben Ezra Jewish synagogue (the Jewish temple).
Next step, We will experience the oldest bazaar in the Middle East which dates back to 1382 AD. It is called Khan El Khalili Bazaar. It has been a center for craftsmen and trade since it was built. It is a nice place to get a genuine Egyptian shopping experience.
Back to hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3: Cairo / Bahariya Oasis Adventure
After Breakfast at hotel, check out from your hotel in Cairo. At 06:00 AM you will be met by our representative and then transfer by a modern air conditioned vehicle to Bahariya oasis. The journey takes about 4 hours. After having lunch at Bahariya oasis, you will start the day visiting “The English House”. Then move on to “The Museum of the Golden Mummies”. Then you will visit “Tombs of the Nobles”. Then move on to visit Alexander temple and the temple of Ain Meffetla. Then start your tour inside the black and the white desert. Overnight in Bahariya.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4: White & Black Desert Excursion
After breakfast, you will travel by the 4*4 car to the white desert. The name “white desert” with it’s spectacular region of wind-eroded limestone formations and the continual erosion that has left a layer of fine white dust on the desert sands .You will pass by the Valley of El Haize with its famous springs. Stop to experience the beauty of the crystal mountain and the rocky formation in the valley of Agabat. At the sunset time you will stop for camping in the white desert. Overnight camping in the desert.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 5: Back to Cairo
After breakfast, you will explore the amazing natural formations of the white rocks at the white desert. Then start returning back to Cairo where you can enjoy experience the Sound and Light spectacular Show of Giza pyramids or you can have an optional dinner cruise on the Nile. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 6: Final Departure
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Cairo International Airport for the final departure.
• Meet & assist at Cairo International Airport upon arrival & departure
• Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo at 5-star hotel on bed & breakfast
• Accommodation in Bahariya for 1 night at Oasis Style Hut, on half board
• Accommodation in White Desert camping for 1 night on full board basis
• Camping equipments like sleeping bags, camel blankets, tents
• All transfers from Cairo to Bahariya by an air-conditioned vehicle
• All transfers inside Bahariya Oasis and White Desert by 4×4 car
• All sightseeing tours mentioned in the itinerary
• English speaking tour guide during your trips
• Entrance fees to the mentioned sightseeing
• Meals at hotels and during sightseeing tours as mentioned in the itinerary
• Bottled water during the trips
• 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device
• All taxes & service charge
• International Airfare
• Entry visa to Egypt
• Any optional tours
• Personal spendings